Women of AT&T Awards
2017 Professional Woman’s Magazine
Best of the Best
AT&T was honored with the 2017 Professional Woman’s Magazine (PWM) Best of the Best award for Top Diversity Employer and Top LGBT-Friendly Company. PWM, now celebrating its 18th year of diversity, reviewed the nation’s Best of the Best Employers, Supplier Diversity Programs, Disability-Friendly Companies, LGBT-Friendly Companies, Colleges & Universities and MBA Programs.
2017 National Association for Female Executives
Top 60 Companies for Female Executives
AT&T was listed among the Top 60 Companies for Executive Women by the National Association for Female Executives for their programs and policies that support women's advancement.
2017 Diversity MBA
Best Places for Diverse Women and Managers to Work
AT&T was ranked third out of 50 companies in Diversity MBA’s tenth annual “50 Out Front for Diversity Leadership: Best Places for Diverse & Women Managers to Work.” Rankings are based on how companies integrate strategies that support diversity.
2016 G.I. Jobs Military Spouse
2016 Military Spouse Friendly Employer Honoree
AT&T was listed as one of the 50 top Military Spouse Employers for 2016. Based on our commitment to hiring military families, AT&T is providing some of the most flexible opportunities to Military Spouses.
CRN Women of the Channel 2017
Seven of our leading ladies were named to this year’s Women of the Channel list, which honors top female executives whose insight and influence within their companies have helped drive success. Learn more about their stories below.
- Leah Bromley, Regional Director of Sales, AT&T
- Amanda Cacheris, Director, Sales Operations, AT&T
- Meredith Caram, AVP, Strategic Reach, AT&T Partner Exchange
- Taylor Conklin, Director of Marketing Communications, AT&T Partner Exchange
- Sue Galvanek, Vice President, Marketing, Pricing and Product Solutions, AT&T
- Lori Jolley, Director - Strategic Reach, AT&T Partner Exchange
- Brooks McCorcle, President - AT&T Partner Solutions
- Shay Phillips, Assistant Vice President, Technology, AT&T
- Sara Straley, AVP - Marketing & Pricing, AT&T Partner Exchange
- Charlene Urban, Regional Sales Director, AT&T
LATINA Style, Inc.
The 50 Best Companies for Latins to Work for in the U.S.
AT&T was listed as the #3 company on the 2016 LATINA Style 50 Report for providing career opportunities and support for Latina women.
2016 Women on Boards
Women on Boards Winning
2020 Women on Boards (2020WOB) is a non-profit grassroots campaign committed to increasing the percentage of women who serve on U.S. company boards to 20% or greater by the year 2020.
Top 15 Companies for Mentoring
AT&T was recognized on DiversityInc’s list of Top 15 Companies for Mentoring.