Women of AT&T Awards
Top 50 Executive Women
AT&T was listed among the Top 50 Companies for Executive Women for their programs and policies that support women's advancement.
2015 Diversity MBA
Best Places for Diverse Women and Managers to Work
AT&T was ranked first out of 50 companies in Diversity MBA’s ninth annual “50 Out Front for Diversity Leadership: Best Places for Diverse & Women Managers to Work.” Rankings are based on how companies integrate strategies that support diversity.
2016 G.I. Jobs Military Spouse
2016 Military Spouse Friendly Employer Honoree
AT&T was listed as one of the 50 top Military Spouse Employers for 2016. Based on our commitment to hiring military families, AT&T is providing some of the most flexible opportunities to Military Spouses.
CRN Women of the Channel 2016
Seven of our leading ladies were named to this year’s Women of the Channel list, which honors top female executives whose insight and influence within their companies have helped drive success. Learn more about their stories below.
- Meredith Caram, Executive Director of Strategic Reach, AT&T Partner Exchange
- Sue Galvanek, Vice President of Marketing, Pricing and Product Solutions, AT&T Partner Exchange
- Lori Jolley, Director - Strategic Reach, AT&T Partner Exchange
- Brooks McCorcle, President - AT&T Partner Solutions
- Amanda O'Neill, Director - Sales Operations, AT&T Partner Exchange
- Shay Phillips, Executive Director of Technology and Service Management, AT&T Partner Exchange
- Sara Straley, AVP - Marketing & Pricing, AT&T Partner Exchange
LATINA Style, Inc.
The 50 Best Companies for Latins to Work for in the U.S.
AT&T was listed as the #2 company on the 2015 LATINA Style 50 Report for providing career opportunities and support for Latina women.