DISCLAIMER: The information you submit is for the use of AT&T's Staffing Department and will not be sold or forwarded to any other external organizations or used for any sales marketing campaigns. By providing this information, you elect to receive periodic communication from the AT&T Staffing Department via email and/or mobile phone, if a phone number is provided. Regular text messaging rates apply.
Connect with us. Connect to your career
The following promotion is intended for participants in the United States only and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States. Do not proceed in this promotion if you are not a legal resident of the United States. Further eligibility restrictions are contained in the official rules below.
- ELIGIBILITY: Legal residents of the 50 US including DC (excluding residents of WI), who are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is greater. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is governed by US law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Employees of AT&T (Sponsor), TMP Worldwide (Administrator), their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and members of the immediate family or household of each, are not eligible to participate. Immediate family member is defined as a parent, sibling or any person residing in same household as employee.
- PRIZE/ODDS: One prize will be awarded per month. Approximate retail value of any monthly prize: $500, or other ARV noted at sweepstakes home page. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. ALL EXPENSES, TAXES AND COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF THE PRIZE NOT SET FORTH IN THESE RULES ARE THE OBLIGATION OF THE WINNER. Prize is not transferable, except at discretion of Sponsor. No assignment, transfer, or substitution of prize is permitted.
- ENTRY: Go to the website, click through to the promotion entry page and provide all requested information. Entry into monthly sweepstakes drawing begins on the first day of registration and automatically qualifies registrant to be eligible for future drawings.
- DRAWING: One random drawing will take place at the end of each month on or about five days after the end of the month. Potential winner will be selected from all eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified by e-mail within approximately ten (10) days of the drawing. Winner will need to provide a name and address at that time to be awarded their prize. If Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner after reasonable effort, or a potential winner fails to respond within three days of first attempted notification, prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
- GENERAL: Any failure by a potential winner to follow Sponsor’s requests and instructions regarding prize fulfillment may result in disqualification, and an alternate winner selected, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering, participants (a) agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor (including but not limited to eligibility determinations) which are final and binding in all respects; and (b) consent to use of his/her name, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with this Promotion without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize becomes unavailable.
- INTERNET: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate the promotion should a virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion. In such event, the prize will be awarded by random drawing from among eligible entries received up to the date/time of corruption or modification, to the extent feasible. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, or misdirected entries; computer system, phone line, electronic equipment, computer hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors; failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections; problems downloading entries from the web site; or for any other technical problems related to web site entries. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the promotion. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- SPONSOR: The sponsor of this promotion is AT&T, 208 South Akard Street Dallas, TX 75202-2233. The administrator of this promotion is TMP Worldwide, 125 Broad Street, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10004.
Terms and Use
- Overview: AT&T, is a business associated with a mobile service provider, Tatango LLC, which provides AT&T access to certain communications platforms, including, but not limited to, content management systems, marketing tools and customer management tools. AT&T and Tatango may be hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” and you may be hereinafter referred to as “you”, “your” or the “User”..
- Service Description: By accepting these terms and conditions (“Terms”), you acknowledge that we may send you text messaging, email or other content as a one-off message, or as a subscription service, or potentially as a voting/polls service, or as other communication services (collectively, the “Services”).
- Pricing; Standard/Other Message & Data Charges May Apply: There is no premium charge for this service but standard text messaging rates and data fees may be applied by your cell phone carrier or internet service provider. Please check your individual plans for more details.
- Account registration and verification is required in order to use the Services : During registration, you are required to provide accurate, complete and current information about yourself in all required fields. If you are under 13 years of age, you may not use the Services. Should any of your own information change after submitting it to Tatango, you are required to update that information as soon as possible. Should Tatango suspect that your personal information is not complete, current or accurate, your account may be subject to suspension or termination at Tatango’s sole discretion.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and your other confidential information. You agree: (a) not to provide your password to any third party; (b) not to allow any third party to access your account, other than as provided for herein; (c) to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security; and (d) that you will establish and maintain only one registration at a time.
- Ownership: The Service is owned and operated by Tatango. Tatango holds and retains all right, title and interest in and to the Service, the related source code, any and all modifications to or derivative works of the Service, and any and all associated patents, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights therein.
- License: Subject to these Terms, if you subscribe to the Services, Tatango hereby grants you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license (without the right to sublicense or redistribute) to use the Services, solely for your personal purposes and solely for the purpose of accessing and using the Services in accordance with these Terms. Use of the Program is governed by the Terms current at the time of your use, and which may be revised from time to time.
- Security: You shall be held responsible for any breaches of security that you permit or cause. You shall assist Tatango to enjoin any conduct in violation of these Terms by any one, including any of your agents or assigns.
- Authorized Users: You may access and/or use the Service only if you have agreed to these Terms and have been registered and authorized by Tatango to use the Service. You represent that you have the authority to enter into this Agreement, and use and license the Service, and that you are using your account, and the unique password assigned to you. As noted above, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your account. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password. In addition, you agree that in using the Service you shall not violate any law, regulation or governmental order. You acknowledge that Tatango has the right, but not the obligation, to periodically audit your use of the Service to ensure your compliance with these Terms and applicable laws. You agree to immediately notify Tatango of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security of which you become aware.
B. User Representations and Warranties
- You agree not to use the Services for any purpose other than that set forth herein or on the site, and further agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding online conduct, acceptable content, and copyright. Any violations should be reported to us, using our support email address noted below. While we will make every effort to respond appropriately to all reports, we do not guarantee that we will be able to do so.
- You will not impersonate any other user of the Services, or try to gain access to data held under any account other that your own.
- You agree not to impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You acknowledge that violation of any of these Terms will result in the termination of your account.
- You will not knowingly interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- You acknowledge that some elements of the Service may be in a development phase and that your use of the Services is at your own risk.
- You will not intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation or order.
C. Mobile Terms and Conditions
- Compatibility: If you use the mobile device portion of the Service, you must use a mobile device that is compatible with the Service. We do not warrant that the Service will be compatible with your mobile device. You are responsible for ensuring compliance with your wireless provider's terms and conditions, and you shall indemnify us and hold us harmless for any loss or damage that we may suffer as a result of any breach of this provision.
- Service/Help info: For help or service information you can contact us at support@Tatango.com or at any time, from your mobile phone, send a text message with the word "HELP" to this number: 33733. We can answer any questions you may have about the Services.
- Opt In/Opt-Out Info: A consumer may opt-in to receive text messaging and promotions from AT&T by registering online at http://att.jobs, by texting “ATT JOIN” to 33733 or by replying “JOIN” to a message from AT&T . Additionally, consumers can opt-in by signing this form (the "Opt-in Form") and providing it to AT&T. AT&T shall be responsible for providing this back to Tatango to manage opt-in permissions. All signed terms and conditions should be faxed 206-274-6599.
You will receive no more than 12 messages per month
You can Opt-out by replying “STOP”, to any message sent by us.
All messaging from our mobile service can be stopped by texting STOP ALL to 33733.
- Carriers supported on the program: The following carriers are currently supported through this service: Alltel, AT&T Mobility, Boost Mobile, Cellular One, Cellular South*, Cincinnati Bell*, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular**, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile. We reserve the right to change carriers during the term of this Agreement.
D. Additional Terms
- Web Site Links and Third Party Sites: Our Service may contain links to other PC and mobile web sites which are independent of the Service. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, value, integrity, completeness or authenticity of the information or opinions contained in any such linked web site, and any link to another web site shall not in any manner be construed as an endorsement by us of that web site, or of the products or services described therein. Furthermore, these links may lead to web sites or links that contain offensive or objectionable content or which may contain dangerous computer viruses. You assume, and we hereby disclaim, all responsibility for any of the content on these web sites or for any damage sustained by users of these web sites.
- Representations and Warranties: THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SPECIFICALLY, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS AT ALL TIMES TO THE SERVICE AND WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
Your use of the Service cannot be guaranteed by either AT&T or Tatango. For example, we shall not be responsible for any harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality in respect to your use of the Service.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- International Use: We do not represent that all content, materials and services on our Service are appropriate or available for use in all geographic locations, especially some locations outside the United States, and accessing our Service from certain locations may be illegal and prohibited. Those who do access content, materials and services using our Service from such locations act on their own volition and we are not responsible for their compliance with local laws or other applicable laws. You agree that you will not access our Service where prohibited by applicable law.
- Term and Termination: These Terms shall become effective on the date of your first use of the Service and shall remain in full force and effect until terminated under this Section 4. At our sole discretion, we may terminate your license to the Services (including your access) at any time without notice and for any reason. You may terminate these Terms by providing written notice to us at any time. Upon termination for any reason, you agree that you shall immediately cease use of the Service. All other provisions of these Terms shall survive any such termination.
- Limitation of Damages: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY REMEDY TO FULFILL ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, IN NO EVENT WILL AT&T, TATANGO, OUR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR OTHER INDIRECT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, COST OF COVER) DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY SERVICES, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED OR AVAILABLE HEREUNDER, OR USE OF ANY OTHER LINKS OR LINKED WEB SITE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES AROSE IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL BASIS. THE TERM "DAMAGES" INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY FEES, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA.
- Indemnification: You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless AT&T and Tatango from all losses, claims, suits and expenses of any kind and description, including, without limitation, losses, claims, suits and expenses arising out of or in connection with property damage, or bodily injuries or death sustained by any person or persons whatsoever, which may result from or arise in connection with your use of the Services.
- Choice of Law and Forum: These Terms shall be governed for all purposes by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, excluding choice of law provisions. Any action or proceeding seeking to enforce any provision of, or based on any right arising out of, these Terms may be brought against you or Tatango in the federal or Commonwealth courts in and for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. You and Tatango each consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and exclusive venue of such courts in any such action or proceeding and waive any objection to venue laid therein. Process in any action or proceeding referred to in the preceding sentence may be served on either party to these Terms anywhere in the world.
- Amendments: We may amend these Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on http://att.jobs or by providing you with a copy of the amended terms by email or otherwise. All amended terms shall automatically be effective once they are posted on http://att.jobs and shall apply to your activities regarding the Services beginning on the date of such posting. Failure to comply with the current version of the Terms may result in account suspension or revocation.
- General: If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable under any circumstances, its application in any other circumstances and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall not be affected. Your rights and obligations under these Terms may not be assigned, in whole or in part, without prior written consent of Tatango and such other restrictions as set forth herein. No waiver by either party of any rights under these Terms will be effective unless such waiver is in a writing signed by the party against whom enforcement is sought. Any notices relating to these Terms should be sent via receipted delivery to Tatango, LLC, 2211 Elliott Avenue Suite 200 Seattle, Washington 98121.